Certificate of Compliance (COC)
In Cape Town
Who needs a COC?
- Any new electric fence installed after 1 December 2012.
- All properties with an electric fence sold from 1 December 2012 are subject to a COC, irrespective of when the electric fence was installed.
- When a change, addition and/or major repair is made to any existing installation.
- When you sell your property and an electric fence is installed a COC is needed for the sale to be completed.
GB Security Solutions Accreditation:
- GB Security is a member of the South African Fence Installers Association. (SAEFIA)
- GB Security is an accredited Nemtek Installer.
- GB Security is registered in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act to issue Certificates of Compliance (COC) for electric fences.